Friday, May 28, 2004

Egos... Bucket loads of it!

Big, fat, juiced up egos rearing to go...
We all have them - they define us, like a rev meter - a reading of just how you rate u'rself in relation to the fellow that steps up to you...

Kingdoms are ruined and built on egos, riches are won and lost by egos, lovers meet and part because of egos, the list is endless - wise to say that u are your ego... its influence in and on your life is so massive but yet it hides quietly, well out of the way of prying eyes and wagging tongues...

Situation:

I'm a guy in the supermarket,my boss from the office has just hassled me before closing time - made me feel lower than dirt...
Suddenly, some guy tries to muscle me out of my turn on the line...(sound familiar?)


This happens to us in so many small and not so small ways... Eventually u lose focus of the real issues - it always ends up being everybody's fault but your own... life's dealt you a bad hand, you say - I'll show them all...

Don't they realize that u'r the best? that u don't and won't stand for that sort of crap?

EGO - ExaGgerated Opinions (a private definition)
But that's only my personal opinion, what of yours?


No comments: