Saturday, January 29, 2011

At the edge of the ropes

I seem to be very thoughtful these days - I'm reviewing my life alot and i must be candid - It doesn't feel so good to me with the garbage that I'm discovering. I guess some spring cleaning is needed - i need to take stock of myself, my life and my choices.

The year's still early but I figure it's never too early to start - 2011 has so many hidden surprises.
Great potential on all fronts.

I just concluded my appraisal for the last half of 2010 and it didn't look good - I guess the subjective judgement of the man who welds the big stick determines the final score and in this case this is not an adequate representation of me - this is someone trying to stick a label on me.

He says and I quote: this is not you - you can do better than this...

I've done a few "better things" and nothing came of it thus far -I've learnt my lesson (never expect praise for some good work - do it because you're interested and love what you do)

On the relationship front - there have been some major changes - I'm at the crossroads and i sense change in the near future.

This is me stating the obvious - I will be coming out of my corner with all intents to fight and I will not be taking any prisoners.

Good nite folks

No comments: