Thursday, June 07, 2007

When it rains it pours....

Time: 11:20 pm
Location: No 3 idowu taylor street, v/island lagos.

I'm wondering what's happening to me. My girlfriend just left town today and i seem to be back to myself or at least myself as was before she came around...

Women definitely improve a man's temperament!
I have tried to call her but the telephone lines are acting up - whether as a result of the torrential downpour or something else is entirely beyond me.

I'm still in the office - my eyes are grimy and tired, i did well to stuff myself up to the gills as such I can expect that there'll be no cravings for food but i plan to keep a bottle of water close by in case...

I thinking of all the possible directions that my life could be headed - I also wondering if I am achieving any of my career goals.

I currently studying the forex market because i believe that it holds a promise of a better tomorrow. My mom left for a burial - i suspect she should be back sometime next week.

I miss my gal and have resigned myself and my fate to patiently waiting for her to decide what she wants for us...

The rain is still ponding the island and i suspect that floods will have overcome a large portion of lagos - who knows how movement will be hindered tomorrow?

I'm trying to get past today and i remain thankful for a God who keeps me in firm check even when i decide to stray...

Welcome to the month of June:

Our check list include the following:
1. Nigeria now has a new president.
2. We have transited from one government to another and await the outcome of events with baited breath.
3. Fuel and new VAT rates have added a decidedly heavy burden to an already tense situation - how this pans out in the long term is any body's guess.
4. My dad's birthday is for the 8th of June...

No comments: