Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Flash in the PAN...

The elections in Nigeria are over...

That doesn't mean we're out of the woods yet - it just means that all that pent up emotion and tension soaked atmosphere is temporarily dissipated.

It was almost touch and go but you can still feel the vibes in the air...
Traffic in Lagos is still normal - which means that depending on what type of luck you have it gets worse then better...

My brother came back from school yesterday and he entertained me to no end with his tales - apparently he has a new nickname - Avalanche!

Go figure...

He's strutting his stuff here and there but for the most part I missed the fellow dearly and he's always a barrel of laughs...

I'm in that state of mind where I constantly crave for better income streams (obviously not from my job alone)

Ideas float around in my head but there's so much fear to investigate, to actualize - I was struck in the head yesterday by a saying: If you're afraid to FAIL then you're afraid to LEARN...

The two go hand in hand.
Failure is a learning based experience - if and only if you're not afraid to fail...

We are our experiences...

No comments: