Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tripped by your own foot...

There are mistakes and there are obvious errors...

The choice of a description is entirely in your hands - i'm but a humble man with few opinions that really matter.

I'm in the office and it has suddenly dawned on me that there's a conspiracy to freeze my fingers to the bone - that's the most prominent - there are other body parts that have been exposed to the scourge of the air-conditioner...

Someone is busy complaining that they should leave the air-conditioner on but refuses to sit near it - meanwhile the rest of us suffer the cold... Today was particularly nasty.
Maybe I should speak for myself - I suffer the cold in silence...

I'm as usual trying to unravel the mystery that's woman...
I'm sure that somewhere out there - a woman's trying to unravel the mystery that's man - hence we're even!

From a man's perspective - women remain a mystery.
Maybe it's because we're trying to see them as men, maybe it's the influence of society, maybe it's biology - whatever it is women remain an enigma.

I have tried to unravel the appeal - why is any man attracted to a woman?
Most importantly why is the attraction based on first and foremost the physical level?
Why are our reasoning processes so different inspite of being similar?

If any of you out there have an answer please provide me with the much needed insight...

No comments: