Friday, October 14, 2005

Weekend - in light of this: Let's Celebrate!

Joy! Oh!Joy

It's the weekend and I'm so happy that it's here.
I spend wednsday waiting for it to come, I prayed feverently for it on thursday and then I woke up this morning and shouted - Thank GOD it's Friday! (Actually - one should thank God everyday of the week but Friday's are kind of special)!

Nigeria dropped out of the world cup qualifiers - so no 2006 world cup for us! Serves the blasted country right! If only we'd prepared adequately - we wouldn't be in this mess!
But then other "heavyweights" face the same problem: Cameroon, S/Africa,Senegal - to be replaced by mostly first timers: Ivory Coast, Ghana, S/leone...

And as is normal when something in Nigeria fails - people give excuses instead of accepting the blame and moving on with their lives... (Na you, No be me!)

It's post Face of Russel and I've been trying to put my shit together - I'm still believing in my dream - I need to work hard to make it a reality! (Hello:: Empower Online!)

I plan to rest till 10am on saturday, then I'll decide on what to do with myself!

Later folks...

No comments: