Friday, June 10, 2005

Been away for sometime...

One month and two weeks after a wedding I'm still stuck in the east - trying to clear myself from that vicious environment called FUTO... Kissing ass and regreting every moment of it...

I did bumb into old course mates and friends; one in particular who I swapped tales with over a bottle of coke in a kiosk, away from the blazing rays of the sun...

My boss in far away Abuja has called only once - apparently to confirm that I'm alive and well - apart from that I'm very much on my own...

Recent events leave me questioning the rational behind my life and the mysteries that surround it.

Nothing yet has happened but that should not suprise the lot of you... For me "nothing" appears to be the constant buzz word in my life... (but not for long!)

See you...

No comments: