Thursday, February 10, 2005

Life, life and then some...

hey people...

sorry for the rather haphazard way that i have abandoned da lot of you... I am skinning thru life right now but something about sunshine after da rain... Valantine is around the corner, got me thinking about the gift of life and love and....

My trip to the east for the yuletide celebrations was totally warranted - if only i could do it again... the truth - it was a chance to escape from the grind of a really poor paying job and to finally rest and forget about the unending hustle and bustle of abuja...

I went for a diamond bank test - the result indicated that I was not smart enough to join the banking industry - their loss, my gain... On to other things - i am flat ass broke, a condition that has been persistent since I left abuja for the east and came back... I dont even have transport money to move around or hustle {if only wishes were horses...}

But generally, life could not be any peachier... I am happy but worried, broke but content, currently unemployed and searching and finally....

Happy valentine to you all in advance - as I said life is a gift that should not be abused and love is a state of mind that should be written down as a contract so that it is more binding...

regards people...
chinedu

No comments: