Friday, February 18, 2005

Back in grace... Thank God for little favours...

Hey as I live eat and fart... No pun intended!
How are you all? A question that assumes that I meet you all in God's grace and favour...
Now to the diasection for the day...

A while back - I pondered on the deeper lessons that life throws at us - we are actually a lot smarter than we look but we're so busy re-inventing the wheel that we don't and can't move on - until someone challenges the impossible by making it possible...
To do this we challenge conventions and standards - we pave the way for new frontiers and open the path way of the unexplored...

Matrix:Reloaded...

"You come to me without why... without power."
That quote got me thinking about alot of things - the nuggets of wisdom that we find expressed in our everyday life is mind numbing - we simply chose to ignore it...

It expresses the power of "Why" and why it is so important... WHY provides reason, justification, motivation, power...
Therefore without why you are powerless - incapacitated, unable to act...

On to more personal matters:
I'm back at work doing what I love to do best. I'm on my feet once more and loving the feel of financial independence that money conveys... The two weeks I spent sitting at home doing nothing apart from reading and making half hearted efforts to dig myself out of the lull... I went for a bank test that had more than two thousand applicants - they selected only a hundred and thirteen for the next stage(113) and then maybe settled for ten or so from that number...

First lesson - the banking industry is still competitive...
Second lesson - left to me, I would prefer to work in the telecommunications, IT, Software development, Oil and Gas but then if wishes were horses - I would ride not walk!
Third lesson - except, you know someone really higher up the economic and social ladder who is prepared to stand as godfather or lady LUCK has a great deal of affection for you - you rarely get what you worked for inspite of the effort you put in...

I haven't heard a word or comment from any of my readers so I assume that I have none - i do this for theraputic reasons - doctor's orders!

Will see you soon or when time presents itself...
Ciao.

No comments: