Thursday, May 13, 2004

It's me the sand man... No more jumping into that stuff,had me shaking out my clothes for weeks...

I recently had a minor case of worries(which happens to be a kind of past time).
You see in my world - things rarely go as planned and most plans don't even see the light of execution(and i mean that in a 'carry out' sense).

Anyway, the primary bother with life on my side of the fence is the feeling of helplessness. You appear to be a victim of circumstances and situations... Always emerging from one only to be swamped by another...

Imagine the scenario of a young man like me, a graduate who should be working his butt off, full of that youthful stuff some geek refers to exuberisim... A passion that drives you, makes u feel so alive - valuable...

Sad to say that currently that's not the case - I'm engaged to a privately owned software company that pays me an 'allowance' that barely covers transportation... take away the fact that I like the experience that i can gather from time to time when a job comes up... you have a case of apparent dissatisfaction.

The Question some of u may probably ask is: why remain there if conditions are not favorable? To anwser that, you'd have to be on my side of the fence so that you get a 'complete' picture - warts, broken frame and all...(a condensed version of hell)

Although, you probably get you fair share of adrenaline fixes but at what price?

Anyway, i have to drop my thoughts here - some other environment beckons, a place where water, coconuts and fish abound by the multitude...

No comments: